The News Spy Review – Test Results Explained!
The first thing a trader looks for in a review about a trade asset or trading platform is whether it is fraudulent or not. This is so because nobody wants to invest their money on a platform with hopes of high ROI only to be caught up in a nasty experience where profits are retracted and at the end of the day, the capital also can’t be withdrawn.
It is absolutely normal in trading systems for total losses to occur, however, these losses should be caused by market changes which were unpredictable. But, in a situation where this loss is as a result of the fraudulent service of the provider, this is definitely a disaster as trust was betrayed.
A close observation of all available reports, web analysis, and test reports suggest that The News Spy robot is likely to be a trustworthy system. Also, security is guaranteed in this system as the various tests suggest that all the integrated brokers are regulated.
Our conclusion is based on an analysis of users reviews and therefore should not be taken as a guarantee of profitability.
Why trade with The News Spy?
If you are not sure about trading with the News Spy, you can, of course, have a look at other robots that we believe to be reliable, such as Crypto Revolt and Bitcoin Code. If you want to know more about the News Spy and why trading with it is a good idea, we have put together a brief list :
- The News Spy appears to be suitable for all kinds of users. There is no need for you to be a professional investor or a finance expert to use this bot. That is actually the whole purpose of an auto-trading system: to facilitate the trading experience and make it accessible to users of all backgrounds. That is why the trading platform is so simple to use but has all the necessary tools to follow investment strategies.
- Software sophistication. The algorithm the News Spy is based on is said to allow the system to make profitable trades for you within seconds. The trades are never random or lucky. The robot is capable of analysing shifts in the market and financial news in real-time and places trades accordingly. The News Spy robot assures that whenever the trades are placed you are likely to see returns because of their reported success rate of above 80%. Once again, we have not tested the robot and therefore cannot guarantee the truthfulness of these claims.
- Demo account available. If you want, you have the option of trying a demo account first. We advise users to try trading in demo mode first, no matter how experienced they may be. If you are new to a platform, it is always good to get familiar with the software before involving real money in your trading experience.
- Dedicated customer support. Customer support is often not considered when reviewers test platforms. We believe it to be one of the most important aspects of a trading platform because that is who you go to whenever you have a problem. If the service is not good enough, it could ruin your whole trading experience. The customer support services at the News Spy appear to be of a high standard and great professionalism. You can contact them 24/7 via email and they will respond really quickly.
Can You Make Money With the News Spy?
According to user testimonials and reviews, it is possible to make money with this software. Of course, we are not sure how much exactly. Bear in mind that there is always a risk to lose capital on platforms like this. That is why we have made a list of a few things you should do before you start, to counterbalance the risks involved.
- Start small – Start trading with small amounts and allow yourself to have enough time to understand how the platform works. The minimum you are required to deposit to start trading is $250 and that is where you should start from. If you see that you are making money you can increase your deposit amounts gradually.
- Withdraw your profits – Whenever you make money, make sure you withdraw at least 25% of it and keep it. Do not invest everything you earn because you risk losing it.
- Follow the expert’s advice – If you are not sure what trading settings to have on the News Spy, you can have a look at online videos and tutorials on the best strategies to adopt. Just use the one you think is best for you and give it a try, if it does not work, move on to the next one. Try to be patient, you may not see returns right at the beginning, especially if you are new to the crypto world.
- Only invest what You can afford to lose. This is very important. Please invest amounts that will not affect your financial circumstances. Invest amounts that you are prepared to lose and that will not have an impact on your life in any way. Of course, the more you invest the more you can earn, but please do that within the limits of your financial possibilities.
Why should you use News Spy?
My team is made up of some of the best software engineers, so it means a lot that we were impressed with the News Spy system. It is in the class of other excellent software such as the Crypto Revolt and Bitcoin Code. Here are some reasons you should consider using this software, as deduced from our review;
- Everyone can use News Spy. The developers have made it easy for all users to register and start using News Spy by making the platform responsive and available globally. All you need is a smartphone or laptop to access the platform online. Now more people can start earning from cryptocurrency markets and leveraging the best currency pairs to make more profit. The developers saw a need to create a platform that can be used by everyone without first paying much money for a formal cryptocurrency trading class.
- High win rate. We tested the News Spy automated trading platform and discovered it has an estimated win rate of 88%. This is impressive; it means all users stand a high chance of earning much more as passive income. The win rate means trades outcomes are not based on luck but extensive market analysis.
- Demo account feature. You know it is good when there is a demo account. We enjoy reviewing automated trading software; however, it is important that all platforms create a demo account which helps users understand how automated cryptocurrency trading works before making a live trade.
- 24/7 Customer support. We tested the customer support system and got a fast response. This is helpful when you need quick answers regarding trades or other features of the News Spy platform. We were impressed with the quick response and efficiency of the staff handling our queries.
|The best choice|| The News Spy is NOT a scam
High Profit Ratio
Easy & Fast Withdrawals
Works also via App
How Much in Earnings is Possible with News Spy?
A quick answer to this question is this- you can make much money to grow your passive income portfolio consistently. Here’s the thing, higher deposits increase your chances of earning more on the platform. However, it is best to start with the minimum deposit of $250 and start earning before investing more. Averagely, current users of the software have earned as high as $1,500 a day from automated trades. The system lowers the risks in cryptocurrency trading regarding the volatile market.
After testing this trading platform, we decided to write some smart tips for all users;
- Start with the minimum investment. It is best that you start with a deposit of $250 when you start trading live. This approach gives you a chance to study the system and understand how News Spy automated trading works. Over time, you can increase your deposit to earn more.
- Always withdraw your profit. It is a great idea to withdraw your profit and reinvest the capital. This is how you can grow your passive income over time.
- Keep learning about cryptocurrency trading. I know the system does all the work for you, but it is a great idea to know more about the market. You can find important information to select better currency pairs and earn more money. There’s so much information online and videos you can watch to learn more.
- Invest your disposable income. Your disposable income is what you have left after handling essential bills and financial commitments. It is money you can use to grow your passive income instead of throwing parties. Investing is always a great idea. You should stay within safety limits by investing only what you can afford to lose.
We have created a list of other excellent automated trading robots that can help you earn massive profits.
Is there a Mobile App for News-Spy?
Currently, we know there is no mobile app for News Spy, you won’t find it on your mobile App store, we already checked. However, we did confirm that the website is always available on mobile browsers through your smartphone, or you can use a laptop.
The News Spy Review: Our Conclusions
At the end of this review, we are happy with the discoveries we have made and the outstanding opportunities created by the News Spy software. Everyone can create an account and start earning. It is a safe online platform, and the fast processes give all users an edge in the cryptocurrency market. We plan to keep our new account and continue trading to earn more profit.
The News Spy software significantly increases every user’s chances of earning from Bitcoin trades; it is much better, intelligent, and faster than attempting a manual trade. The high win rate is also a great feature that increases the chances of all users to earn much profit.
We found out that the management team of this maintaining the News Spy platform include highly trained software engineers and web analysts. This means the system is here to stay with such a team working tirelessly to ensure every there are no downtimes on the platform.
News Spy has a uniquely designed user interface that is responsive and adaptable to different devices and computers. The process of creating an account is smooth and fast. Also, all transactions and user information are protected from unauthorised access. The intelligent robots can extensively analyse market signals non-stop, 24/7, this gives all users an excellent advantage in the cryptocurrency market.
|The best choice|| The News Spy is NOT a scam
High Profit Ratio
Easy & Fast Withdrawals
Works also via App
- Will I make money trading with the News Spy?
We can confirm that you stand a very high chance of making money every day by using this trading software. We have tested all its features, and my team made a live trade which was very successful. Averagely, you can earn as high as $1,500 daily.
- Are there a specific number of available openings for account creation on News Spy platform?
We didn’t confirm the limit, but there are no restrictions to creating an account at the time we checked.
- Is News Spy platform for affiliate marketing?
No, it isn’t, News Spy is an automated trading platform for cryptocurrency. All its features are designed for trading cryptocurrency pairs against regular currencies such as the USD.
- How long will I have to use the tool daily to make a profit?
Not very long, in our case, we initiated a live trade in less than fifteen minutes, and the system did all the work after that.
- How much is required to create an account?
It is free; you will not need to pay any money to create your News Spy account.
- How fast is the withdrawal process?
We tested this feature, and it is impressive, the withdrawal process for any value is completed in less than 24-hours.
Unveiling the winning processes on The News Spy
There is always a reason why auto trading platforms are successful. We needed to find out the secret behind the high success rate of transactions on The News Spy. To do this, my team used the best analytics tools to analyse the trading processes on the platform. We got impressive results.
The data generated from the cryptocurrency market is very large. It will take many hours and hard work to analyse all this data manually. This is why the auto trading platforms such as The News Spy are thriving. The trading robots on this site work fast, they can analyse big data from the cryptocurrency market in seconds. This is the leverage used to make profits from the cryptocurrency market.
We are happy about the entire review; the results we have obtained can help our readers know how to go about making money from the cryptocurrency market without doing any physical work.
Also, the owners of The News Spy have thoughtfully lowered the minimum deposit that must be made before using the live trading feature. Investors only need to deposit $250 to start making money with The News Spy.
My team completed this review in eight days because we needed enough time for repeat tests and proper analysis to be sure that our results are accurate. We can confidently inform our readers that The News Spy is legit, and all investors can start earning a profit from the first live trading session they initiate.
Who created The News Spy?
When we test auto trading platforms, it is a great idea to find out information about the developers and management team. We discovered that the team managing this auto trading platform is led by John Mayers. He is a successful crypto trader who has found a way to help many others interested in making money from the cryptocurrency market. John Mayers works with a dedicated team to ensure that all the features on The News Spy are functional and that investors will make more profits as they increase their deposits. We can confirm that there is so much money to make from the cryptocurrency market; this means more people can use The News Spy and everyone will have enough to share.
How the News Spy works
We analysed the principle of operation on this auto trading platform, it is simple. The News Spy trading robots are activated with the click of a button. When activated, the trading robots detect the best trades in the cryptocurrency market. The investors’ funds are used to buy cryptocurrency at low rates. The purchased coins are sold when the market prices rise.
The process starts with a free registration on The News Spy. After opening an account, the user makes a deposit and can start making money with the trading robot.
Welcome to our Official News Spy Review and Scam Investigation.
The News Spy Scam is being marketed as success “formula” in online money-making and a “game changer”. In reality, the News Spy fraudulent software and fake signals app is a very polished get-rich-quick scheme. Now, before we continue with our detailed News Spy Review, we’d like to get point out that we are not associated or affiliated in any way, shape or form with the News Spy scam software. Hence, there is no conflict of interest and our review is honest and independent. So have you heard of this program before? Are you seriously considering the News Spy system? If so, then its critical you read our detailed review before you decide to invest.
Scam Alert! Newly-discovered evidence produced by our research staff indicates with a high degree of certainty that the News Spy signals (its NOT an auto-trader) software is a confirmed financial scam which is rightfully BLACKLISTED and should be avoided at all costs. Its also important to mind the fact that the broker we were assigned to was Wise Banc, which is an unregulated Forex and CFD broker and managed by Orion Service EOOD with an address in Sofia Bulgaria. The strange thing was that the popup we received had a message that said “Your Broker is Prime CFD’s”, but in reality we signed up for Wise Banc. This type of amateur technical integration adds an additional layer of suspicion on top of an existing situation which is problematic at best and most likely dangerous (for your wallet). It’s also vital to point out that our News Spy scam investigation was prompted by complaints about a highly deceptive and misleading system which we now know to be the brainchild of a fraud affiliate network operating in collusion with offshore brokers in a blatant attempt to defraud and victimize unsuspecting day traders and opportunity seekers (that’s you). In fact, we know the real identity of the crooks behind this software, and they have been peddling fake apps since the early days of Binary Options. We shall reveal their identity as we continue to unravel the facts and layers of deception behind the fake News Spy scam software. Keep reading our intriguing News Spy review to see exactly what type of evidence our staff was able to produce and how we were able to expose these charlatans.